Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fine, fine, fine.

I've apparently been lax in updating the blog, so this post is for my cousin Sara, who pointed it out over the weekend. :P

Some friends and I are starting a new, online sociable/blog, dedicated to friends and fans of Laura Ingalls Wilder and her universe. We want to let visitors see the side of the Laura-verse "Beyond Little House," so that's what it's called: Beyond Little House, and it will be launched at http://www.beyondlittlehouse.com by the end of the month. Visitors will find an A-Z directory of links and other resources about Laura, weekly blog posts by the experts, and an opportunity to ask the experts your questions about Laura.

We've each got a different range of expertise that we'll offer.

In other news, my second book, "More than a Farmer's Wife: American Farm Women's Voices, 1910 to 1960" will be out in June from University of Missouri Press. It's available for pre-order on Amazon.com right now. Go here to find it.

Peace.

1 comment:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Thanks! Now, I am sure to order it!

your cuz, Sara

check out my blog for a post on your workshop!