Thursday, July 16, 2009

Laura-Looking Stamps

Friends, I had a marvelous time this weekend on my tour of Laura-land: Walnut Grove, Minn., and De Smet, S.D. I met some wonderful friends, planned a great conference for next summer, and toured my favorite places. I even got to sleep in a covered wagon on the Ingalls Homestead!

For some of my friends who were curious, there is a stamp set through Stampin' Up! that reminds me a great deal of Laura and her friends. It's called "A Kind Word," and it can be found here.

You can purchase it right on the web site if you'd like. I think it's going to be my next purchase!

Don't forget: Sunday is my First Look Open House, from 1 to 4 at Harmony's House. Take a look at the new catalog, play with some of the new stamps and colors, and win prizes! RSVP so I can make sure I have enough snacks.

Peace,

Amy

No comments: