Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Masculine Valentine


For my honey and my nephews, I made a heart card, but not in traditional colors. I'm not the only one thinking this technique works for Valentine's Day; check out Lily's Ink Pad for another version.

Stamp Set: Fundamental phrases.
Cardstocks: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Mellow Moss.
Punch: Modern Label
Ink: Creamy Caramel
Big Shot dies: Heart Embosslits, Top Note

Easy-peasy! Even if you don't have the Big Shot dies or machine, you could do a variation of this card with square layers, punched out hearts, and assorted embellishments. And using the more masculine colors makes this a cinch to use for the men in your life this Valentine's Day!

Feel the love, people.

***

I still have two spots open for Saturday's Stamp Camp! Contact me to reserve your spot.

No comments: