Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy May!

Wow. This is coming to you in the flurry of activity that is my finals week at MSU. I'm grading, grading, grading, and temporarily pausing my Stampin' Up classes and camps for the month.

But don't despair! I'm going to continue to hold the monthly virtual workshop that has become very popular among you. Everyone who places a $25 or more order by May 30 will get a ticket in a drawing for hostess benefits for the total order! You get a ticket for every $25 spent, so increase your odds of winning with a larger order.

This month is National Scrapbooking month, and in its honor, SU is offering some fabulous specials on stamp sets that are perfect for use in journaling and scrapbooking. Check my website for details!

And looking ahead to June, I'm going to try hosting a stamp camp on a weekday evening. If you've got a night during the week that's best for you, let me know.

Happy May!

Amy

PS--All you moms out there, contact me this month for your special gift. :)

No comments: