Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Don't Miss Your Opportunity!

This is just a quick note to remind you that I'm taking orders this week for a virtual workshop--and one of you can get the hostess benefits from it! Everyone who places an order of $25 or more can get their name in the drawing for hostess benefits for the total order. If six of you place an order, the winner of the drawing gets a free stamp set and $15 in free merchandise! How cool is that?

And, since Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31, this is your last chance to place a $50 order or more and get still more FREE stamp sets, punches or paper. If you place a $50 order for this virtual workshop, you'll get TWO tickets in the hostess drawing. Feel free to browse my web site, http://harmonyshouse.stampinup.net, for a look at all our fabulous stamps and papers.

Email me or call me with your order as soon as you can. I'll be placing the order on Sunday.

No comments: