Monday, April 5, 2010

Time for Flowers!

The last few weeks have been hectic, keeping me indoors while I desperately want to play outside in the sunshine. I can't wait for the flowers in my yard to come up, and I'm anxious to dig my hands into the dirt and plant. But April in Minnesota is still a little early to do too much planting, even if the temps have been perfect.


So this month is all about spring for Stampin' Up! We're playing with flowers all month long, and I'm featuring a new set, Awash with Flowers, at my Stamp Camp on April 17. Stamp Camp will be held at my house this time--17 Camelot Drive, Mankato--because of a scheduling conflict with other venues. We'll be there from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and you can stop by any time to make your three cards and three 3-D projects, perfect for giving to mom, dad, or the grad in your life this spring. Cost is $20, and prepayment is appreciated to guarantee your spot. Plan to spend about three hours making your projects.


You can also find me at the Minnesota State University-Mankato Centennial Student Union on Sunday, April 25, for MamaPalooza, a showcase featuring items for and from mothers.


I'm going to the Regional Seminar for Stampin' Up! on April 10 in Milwaukee, and I'm excited to find out what new projects and ideas are in store for me. I'll be passing on my new knowledge to you!


And Congratulations to Mavis R., who won the drawing for mystery hostess benefits last month at our virtual workshop! Yay, Mavis!!


Happy Spring!


Amy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. I learnt a lot from your site. I would also like to share some very useful information with you all. smart card . Make sure you check it out.
Your blog rocks. keep it up.