Friday, January 1, 2010

New Vintage Vogue Set

I'm so in love with the new Vintage Vogue stamp set featured in the new Mini Occasions catalog! You will love it, too. It has a French baroque feel to it; it just begs to be used with black ink and bright colors.

I've made several different card fronts featuring elements from the set, but here are two of my favorites:
This one uses the Vintage Vogue set, SU Classic Black Ink Pad, Whisper White cardstock, Basic Gray cardstock, and Circle Fire Rhinestone brads.







The next one makes use of the leftover frame from the use of my Top Note die for the Big Shot. I loved the leftovers--they make perfect frames for quick scrapbook pages. I decided to use this Real Red scrap frame, left over from Christmas projects, to make a sample Valentine:

Vintage Vogue set, Real Red cardstock, Basic Greetings Hostess Set, Scallop Oval Punch, Whisper White cardstock.


The set just has a touch of old-fashioned elegance that makes it a must-own for your stamping toolbox.

Look out for more samples and tutorials this year!

Peace,

Amy

No comments: